Our latest designer crush (and guy we'd like to spend an evening hanging out with), Thom Browne, showed a collection-installation piece in Florence last week. After we finished cursing our lack of frequent-flier miles, we stopped and admired the genius of the work. Forty models wearing identical outfits (a shrunken gray suit, cardigan, wing tips, and camel overcoat) simultaneously took off their overcoats and jackets, sat at identical desks, and started typing. Sounds a bit like our office. And today we have new photos! Click ahead to see more of Thom's masterpiece. If that's not enough for you, check out the Gamme Bleu collection that walked in Milan, guest designed by, yup, Thom Browne.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament