• Find white-gold and gold designs by fine-jewelry designer Judith Ripka for 50 to 70 percent off at her sample sale. Through 1/24. The Carlton Hotel, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St., Seville Room; Wed., Fri. (106), Thurs. (108), Sat. (104).
• Everything at the Sunner sample sale is under $50 — coats are $50, sweaters are $25, and you can find bins of items for as low as $10. Through 1/22. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-290-6409); 8:307.
• Save 50 percent off all clothing and accessories at all Housing Works locations. Also, if you're a member of Housing Works, save an extra 10 percent. For hours and locations, click here.
• Get 20 percent off Brazilian bikini waxes at Bliss Spa, plus any waxing and post-waxing products. Through 1/21. Visit BlissWorld.com or call 877-862-5477 to book an appointment.
• Find up to 80 percent off at Iisli where skirts and pants are $65, dresses and jackets are $100, cardigans are $75, and tees are $45. Through 1/29. 25 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-228-1376); call for hours.
• Dig through over 10,000 Tokidoki treasures like handbags, backpags, messenger bags, and more, all on sale for 60 to 80 percent off. Through 1/25. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Thurs. (127), Fri. (87), Sat., Sun. (107).
• Evening, cocktail, and bridal dresses by Angel Sanchez are up to 80 percent off. Evening and bridal dresses start at $800 (originally $4,950 and above), and cocktail dresses start at $250 (originally $3,000 and above). Through 1/23. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Broadway. (212-921-9827); 107.
• Save up to 70 percent on Valentino, M Missoni, Alexander McQueen, and Badgley Mischka at the Global Fashions sample sale. Through 1/22. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-575-2171); 97.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.