Rachel Zoe is a woman of the people. As part of a Piperlime.com contest, the stylist is offering one winner a prize worth $10,000 — three days at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, a spending budget of $2,000, and $500 for shoes. Not to mention personal Rach-Rach time! Just make sure you know how to spell D-I-E before you go. She's pretty fond of spelling out reactions. [Glamour via Racked]
Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
- Here Is a Picture of Miley Cyrus Rolling a Joint
- Lab Rat: A Hairspray for ‘Cool-Girl Hair’
- Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
- Madonna Dressed as Daenerys Targaryen for Purim
- Amanda Seyfried Is Armed and Disappointed
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of March 17, 2014
- Kate Middleton Wore Head-to-Toe Green
- Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
- Best Bet: Ann Taylor Perfect Exotic Belt
- ’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez