We missed the Golden Globes in 2008 because of the writers' strike, but they're back this year. Of course, here on the Cut we care only about the red carpet. And surely you didn't think we'd leave you with the inane commentary of Ryan Seacrest and whoever else he's working the carpet with on E! (please, God, bring Kimora back). Oh no, the Fug Girls will live-blog the red carpet right here on Sunday from 6 to 8 p.m. There's so much to look forward to: Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie, and Tom Cruise, to name a few. Maybe, just maybe, one will enjoy a red-carpet moment as lovely as Reese Witherspoon's when she wore Nina Ricci in 2007. And maybe they'll all screw up spectacularly.
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail