Fashion Week officially starts this Friday, the 13th. But before you freak out to ominous music, take a look at the gorgeous, amazingly thorough Fashion Week schedule we just posted. We can't believe that in less than three days the tents you see here will be filled with models, makeup artists, celebrities, Anna Wintour, free McDonald's coffee, and loads of fall 2009 clothes. If you're a member of the general, non–Fashion Week attending public, you should take a look at the schedule anyway, so you know when to check back on nymag.com for the runway slideshows you most care about. We work round-the-clock during Fashion Week to put them up faster than you can say, "Man, I wish I could view the fall 2009 collections in full screen." Don't forget — this season you can do that, too!
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO