• Join designer Billy Reid for an evening social at his store, and enjoy 75 percent off all pieces from the fall collection for men and women. 54 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-598-9355); 69.
• Meet Dustin Craven, Eero Ettala, JJ Thomas, and Terje Haakonsen, the athletes on the Oakley Snowboard Team, who are showcasing their new apparel, goggles, eyewear, and ski gear. Oakley, 113 Prince St., at Wooster St. (212-673-7700); 6:309.
• Usually, access to the archives at What Comes Around Goes Around is private and by appointment only, but now the public can get a glimpse and buy vintage boots, coats, and shirts for up to 90 percent off. Boots and coats start at $30, while accessories and shirts start at $10. Through 2/24. 13-17 Laight St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl., buzzer 28 (212-274-8340); daily (117).
• Bulga bags are up to 70 percent off — the Butterfly bag was $545 and is now $200. One day only. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); 108.
• Clothing and accessories by A.P.C., Shipley & Halmos, Engineered Garments, Obedient Sons, Inhabit, and more are up to 75 percent off at Stuart and Wright. Through 2/7. Stuart & Wright, 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Portland Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn. (718-797-0011); WS (108), Su (126).
• Save 80 percent off dress, tops, and accessories by Callalilai. Through 2/8. Callalilai, 296 Atlantic Ave., nr. Smith St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-875-1790); 117.
• Giuliana Teso fur is up to 85 percent off — coats start at $180. Through 2/5. Giuliana Teso Showroom, 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., fifth fl. (212-920-1211); T, W, Th (106).
• Find 75 percent off jackets, vests, pants, and more at both Buckler boutiques. Ongoing. 13 Gansevoort St., nr. Hudson St. (212-255-1596); 93 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-925-1711). Call for hours.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.