• Meet jewelry designer Alexis Bittar as he creates personal inscriptions on his signature Lucite pieces. Receive 20 percent off everything in the store while you enjoy free Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Spend $300 or more and snag a limited-edition Lucite-heart pendant. 353 Bleecker St., nr. 10th St. (212-727-1093); 58.
• Enjoy refreshments and a $100-gift-card raffle at Montmartre, while the rest of the spring 2009 Sanctuary collection is 20 percent off. Montmartre, 2062 Broadway, nr. 71st St. (212-362-2736); 58.
• Giorgio Armani's celebrity face designer and national artistic director Tim Quinn debuts the ONDE Fragrance and Face Collection by Giorgio Armani. Through 2/14. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-940-2962); 106. Call for an appointment.
• Brave the madness and hit the Barneys Warehouse Sale for 50 to 75 percent off on Lanvin, Christian Louboutin, and Prada. Through 3/1. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); 2/12 and 2/13 (89); through 3/1: M, T, W, Th, F (109), S, Su (107).
• Find 50 to 80 percent off all shoes and bags by twin brothers Shane & Shawn at the sample sale in their plush Soho boutique. Through 3/15. 238 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-1633); ThSu (127).
• Karen Walker, Rachel Comey, and the other brands stocked at Jumelle are 60 to 75 percent off. Through 2/16. 148 Bedford Ave., at N. 9th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); noon7:30.
• Save 30 percent on brands like Loeffler Randall, Sam Edelman, Tashkent by Cheyenne, and more at BarefootTess.com by typing in the word "HEART" at checkout. Through 2/15.
• Brand-name watches are marked down by 50 to 70 percent at the Tourneau sale. Through 2/12. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 96:30.
• Stock up on work-friendly basics at the Theory women's sample sale, where almost everything is less than $100. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M, T, Th (107), W, F (106).
• Save up to 50 percent on Hanky Panky bralettes, bikinis, camis, and dresses. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave; 108.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Every Single Thing You Need to Bring to the Women’s March
Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
Bella Hadid Is Reportedly ‘Hurt’ by the Weeknd Dating Selena Gomez
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.