• Enjoy cocktails while you shop the spring 2009 Gucci handbag collection at Saks. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-940-2443); 68.
• Save up to 70 percent on cashmere at the Jennifer T. Knit Couture sale. A V-neck tunic is $95 (originally $295), a cashmere skirt is $75 (originally $250), a kimono jacket is $150 (originally $495), and cashmere scarves are $45 (originally $125). Through 3/1. Helmsley Carlton House Hotel. 680 Madison Ave., nr. 62nd St. (212-838-3000); TS (9:307), Su (126).
• The Nikka New York showroom's moving sale offers clothes for 80 percent off. Tops are $30 to $80, jackets are $90 (originally $350), and dresses are $40 to $125 (originally $150 to $300). Through 2/28. 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 907 (212-302-4284); WS (117).
• Get up to 85 percent off furs, gowns, cocktail dresses, sportswear, and accessories by J. Mendel at Patti Rose. 124 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (917-533-8251); (96).
• The Intermix warehouse sale is back again, featuring racks of designer clothes, shoes, and accessories from labels like Stella McCartney, Chloé, and Elizabeth and James for up to 70 percent off. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Th (118), F, S (98), Su (106).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.