• Preview the newest spring shoes at Bloomingdale’s. Save $50 when you spend $200 to $300, $100 when you spend $300 to $500, and $150 when you spend $500 or more. Bobbi Brown makeup artists will give complimentary makeup lessons and face charts. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Sephora is hosting the launch of Buxom Lash, the latest addition to the Bare Escentuals Buxom collection. Receive a complimentary color consultation and snag a Bare Escentuals gift bag. Through 2/20. Sephora Times Square. 1500 Broadway, nr. 44th St. (212-944-6789); W–F (11–4), S (12–6).
• Get up to 70 percent off couture bridal gowns by Junko Yoshioka. Through 2/20. 580 Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-206-9302); call for an appointment.
• Save 40 to 60 percent on designer lingerie from La Perla, Chantelle, Lise Charmel, and more at Intimacy. Through 3/8. 1252 Madison Ave., nr. 90th St., (212-860-8366); M–S (12–7), Su (12–5).
• Classic Italian leather shoes and handbags are up to 70 percent off at the Bruno Magli sample sale. The Bucine ankle boots are $175 (originally $470), the Filiano sandals are $125 (originally $330), and the Novenia handbag is $170 (originally $390). Through 2/20. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (6–8).
• Save up to 90 percent at Gilt Groupe’s first physical warehouse sale. Mint by Jodi Arnold dresses are $45 (originally $425), Alvin Valley jackets are $50 (originally $500), Kate Spade sandals are $65 (originally $275), and Delman sandals are $35 (originally $275). Through 2/22. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St. 12–7.
• Silk dresses are up to 90 percent off at Secrets of Charm. The Stella dress, the Wiggle dress, and the Ruby dress are now each $65. Through 2/20. 95 Horatio St., nr. Washington St. (646-414-0052); 11—7.
• Find men’s and women’s signature denim for $20 to $100 at the Earnest Sewn sample sale. Through 2/23. 71 Gansevoort St., nr. Washington St., third fl. (212-242-3414); 8-8.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.