• Preview the newest spring shoes at Bloomingdale’s. Save $50 when you spend $200 to $300, $100 when you spend $300 to $500, and $150 when you spend $500 or more. Bobbi Brown makeup artists will give complimentary makeup lessons and face charts. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Sephora is hosting the launch of Buxom Lash, the latest addition to the Bare Escentuals Buxom collection. Receive a complimentary color consultation and snag a Bare Escentuals gift bag. Through 2/20. Sephora Times Square. 1500 Broadway, nr. 44th St. (212-944-6789); W–F (11–4), S (12–6).
• Get up to 70 percent off couture bridal gowns by Junko Yoshioka. Through 2/20. 580 Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-206-9302); call for an appointment.
• Save 40 to 60 percent on designer lingerie from La Perla, Chantelle, Lise Charmel, and more at Intimacy. Through 3/8. 1252 Madison Ave., nr. 90th St., (212-860-8366); M–S (12–7), Su (12–5).
• Classic Italian leather shoes and handbags are up to 70 percent off at the Bruno Magli sample sale. The Bucine ankle boots are $175 (originally $470), the Filiano sandals are $125 (originally $330), and the Novenia handbag is $170 (originally $390). Through 2/20. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (6–8).
• Save up to 90 percent at Gilt Groupe’s first physical warehouse sale. Mint by Jodi Arnold dresses are $45 (originally $425), Alvin Valley jackets are $50 (originally $500), Kate Spade sandals are $65 (originally $275), and Delman sandals are $35 (originally $275). Through 2/22. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St. 12–7.
• Silk dresses are up to 90 percent off at Secrets of Charm. The Stella dress, the Wiggle dress, and the Ruby dress are now each $65. Through 2/20. 95 Horatio St., nr. Washington St. (646-414-0052); 11—7.
• Find men’s and women’s signature denim for $20 to $100 at the Earnest Sewn sample sale. Through 2/23. 71 Gansevoort St., nr. Washington St., third fl. (212-242-3414); 8-8.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.