• Bridal specialists will be on hand to help you select the perfect dress at the Melissa Sweet Bridal Trunk Show. Through 2/21. Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-940-2269); call for an appointment.
• Custom women's shirting company Rebecca & Drew Manufacturing will add complimentary monogramming to all full-price merchandise and all previously purchased Rebecca & Drew shirts. 342 W. 13th St., at Hudson St. (212-647-8904); 124.
• Sister boutiques Plum and Pear are combining and making room for spring stock. Guy Baxter dresses are $50, Eairth tops are $25, Dallin Chase dresses are $100, and select shoes and boots $25 to $50. Through 3/1. Plum. 124 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-529-1030); M-S (18), Su (17).
• Find fall/winter '08 hats for up to 25 percent off at Still Life. Men’s clothing by House of Cassette, A.D.D., and Generra is 75 percent off. Through 3/1. 77 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-575-9704); 127.
• All tops, skirts, dresses, and jackets by Byron Lars Beauty Mark are 80 percent off. Redbag, 250 West 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-719-0001); 117.
• Clothes and accessories by Erickson Beamon, Orla Kiely, and Charlotte Ronson are marked down at Showroom Seven; a Tony Cohen chiffon ruffle-sleeve dress that was $600 at Barneys is $200. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); 107.
• Classic Italian leather shoes and handbags are up to 70 percent off at the Bruno Magli sample sale. The Bucine ankle boots are $175 (originally $470), the Filiano sandals are $125 (originally $330), and the Novenia handbag is $170 (originally $390). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 68.
• All sterling and semiprecious jewelry is 60 to 80 percent off at Exhibitionist. Pieces range from $20 to $100. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-375-1530); 128.
• Get up to 70 percent off couture bridal gowns by Junko Yoshioka. 580 Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-206-9302); call for an appointment.
• Silk dresses are up to 90 percent off at Secrets of Charm. The Stella dress, the Wiggle dress, and the Ruby dress are now each $65. 95 Horatio St., nr. Washington St. (646-414-0052); 117.
• Vintage dresses are $25 (originally $42 to $54) at Collecther every Sunday. Sip mimosas and shop other merchandise marked down 25 percent. 306 Franklin Ave., nr. Lafayette St., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (347-658-7857); 126.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.