• Join Saks Fifth Avenue for the launch of Essence, a new fragrance by Narciso Rodriguez. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-940-2858); 108.
• Trish McEvoy artists will be on hand to help you achieve the perfect eyebrows. Receive complimentary service and a makeup lesson when you purchase three or more Trish McEvoy products. Bloomingdale’s Soho. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5126); 117. Call for an appointment.
• Clothes and accessories by Erickson Beamon, Orla Kiely, and Charlotte Ronson are marked down at Showroom Seven; a Tony Cohen chiffon ruffle-sleeve dress that was $600 at Barneys is $200. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); 107.
• Classic Italian leather shoes and handbags are up to 70 percent off at the Bruno Magli sample sale. The Bucine ankle boots are $175 (originally $470), the Filiano sandals are $125 (originally $330), and the Novenia handbag is $170 (originally $390). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (68).
• All sterling and semiprecious jewelry is 60 to 80 percent off at Exhibitionist. Pieces range from $20 to $100. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-375-1530); (128).
• Get up to 70 percent off couture bridal gowns by Junko Yoshioka. 580 Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-206-9302); call for an appointment.
• Silk dresses are up to 90 percent off at Secrets of Charm. The Stella dress, the Wiggle dress, and the Ruby dress are now each $65. 95 Horatio St., nr. Washington St. (646-414-0052); 117.
Most Viewed Stories
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Witness a Photographer’s Affair With Los Angeles
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
Warning: You're About to Be Totally Obsessed With This Tiny, Stylish Dog
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
Tinder is Trash
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesOutfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.