• Munch on cookies and sip mint tea at skin-care store Molton Brown while testing out their new hand and nail treatments for free. Buy something, and get a free gift. Through 2/7. 1098 Third Ave., nr. 64th St. (212-744-6430), 128 Spring St., nr. Greene St. (212-965-1740); F (16), S (114).
• To celebrate their ten-year anniversary and relocation, Zero + Maria Cornejo is unloading a decade's worth of archives; silk-charmeuse dresses ($206), faux-fur shrugs ($150), and wool capes ($250) are marked down. Through 2/9. 225 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-3849); noon7.
• At the Manhattan Vintage Clothing and Antique Show, more than 85 vintage retailers offer items on sale. Tickets are $20 each. Through 2/7. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St. (212-691-7297); F (18), S (118).
• At Paul Smith everything is 75 percent off. Through 2/8. 108 Fifth Ave., at 16th St. (212-627-9770); 142 Greene St., nr. W. Houston St. (646-613-3060). Call for hours.
• The feminine silk and knit dresses by Sophia Eugene are $100 (down from $248), coats are $150 (down from $399), and blazers are $80 (down from $215). At the same sale, Christopher Deane wool coats are $150 (originally $457), silk dresses are $150 (down from $332), and silk tops are $80 (originally $240). Through 2/7. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); 128.
• Brand-name watches are marked down by 50 to 70 percent at the Tourneau sale. Through 2/12. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 96:30.
• Save 80 percent on dresses, tops, and accessories by Callalilai. 296 Atlantic Ave., nr. Smith St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-875-1790); 117.
• The attic sale at vintage boutique Zachary's Smile features most shoes, clothing, and accessories for $5, $10, $25, and $50 every weekend this month. 2/5–2/8, 2/12–2/15, 2/19–2/22, 2/26–3/1. 303 Mulberry St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-965-8248); ThS (18), Su (17).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
The Cool Hour
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.