• Participate in a makeup session with Dior’s beauty stylists and receive a Dior custom beauty case. Through 3/7. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2888); call for an appointment.
• Receive a skin-care consultation and mini-facial by a Chanel makeup artist. One day only. Bloomingdale’s Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5134); call for an appointment.
• Stop by Owl's Lab for the Carlos Falchi trunk show. Today only. 20 E. 12th St., nr. University Pl. (212-633-2672); 125.
• Find over 70 percent off the YaYa Aflalo and Love YaYa lines; a silk strapless dress is $75 (originally $379), a trenchcoat is $100 (originally $425), and a printed blouse is $65 (originally $295). Through 3/1. 143 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St.; F, S, Su (128).
• Bring in any pair of old jeans to the National Jean Company and get 25 percent off a new pair. Your old denim will be donated to homeless shelters in New York. Through 3/1. 1375 Third Ave., nr. 78th St. (212-772-2392) or 525 Third Ave., at 35th St. (212-213-8150); F (109), S (108), Su (117).
• Stop by the W29 Showroom for up to 70 percent off clothing and bags from Dagmar, Rodebjer, and Staerk. 208 W. 29th St., at Seventh Ave. (212-563-0163); F (106), S (noon5).
• The Nikka New York showroom is moving, and it's putting its clothes on sale for 80 percent off. Tops are $30 to $80, jackets are $90 (originally $350), and dresses are $40 to $125 (originally $150 to $300). 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 907 (212-302-4284); F, S (117).
• Gowns by Demetrios Bridal start at $249, and bridesmaid's dresses start at $49. Shoes and accessories also are on sale for $5 to $25. Through 2/28. 222 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., third fl.; MS (97).
• Brave the madness and hit the Barneys Warehouse Sale for 50 to 75 percent off Lanvin, Christian Louboutin, and Prada. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); F (109), S, Su (107).
• The Intermix warehouse sale features racks of designer clothes, shoes, and accessories from labels like Stella McCartney, Chloé, and Elizabeth and James for up to 70 percent off. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F, S (98), Su (106).
• The attic sale at vintage boutique Zachary's Smile features most shoes, clothing, and accessories for $5, $10, $25, and $50 every weekend this month. Through 3/1. 303 Mulberry St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-965-8248); F, S (18), Su (17).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.