• Gucci's spring 2009 shoe collection debuts at Saks today. Through 2/25. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); 108.
• Get up to 85 percent off furs, gowns, cocktail dresses, sportswear, and accessories by J. Mendel at Patti Rose. Through 2/25. 124 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (917-533-8251); T (97), W (96).
• Jackets, tuxedos, outerwear, shirts, and ties are available at wholesale prices at Isaia. 730 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St., Ste. 1004; (106).
• Usually access to the archives at What Comes Around Goes Around is private and by appointment only, but now the public can buy vintage boots, coats, and shirts for up to 90 percent off. Boots and coats start at $30, while accessories and shirts start at $10. 13-17 Laight St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl., buzzer 28 (212-274-8340); (117).
• The Nikka New York showroom is moving, and it's putting its clothes on sale for 80 percent off. Tops are $30 to $80, jackets are $90 (originally $350), and dresses are $40 to $125 (originally $150 to $300). Through 2/28. 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 907 (212-302-4284); WS (117).