Late this afternoon, a mysterious e-mail appeared in our in-boxes from something calling itself WWWWD. Not knowing what in the world that might be, we naively opened the attachment and were greeted with Worldwide Womenswear Digest, a lovely spoof of WWD. In short: It's the Onion of the fashion world. While spoofs are generally massive failures or huge successes, WWWWD is top-notch. And we have absolutely no clue who's behind it. But we simply must share. Some headlines, and a download link after the jump:
• THE PARENT TRAP: Bee Shaffer shocked to learn most parents don’t have yearly hug limits
• Diane von Furstenberg Debuts Controversial Spinach Wrap Dress
• THIS JUST IN: ALEXANDER McQUEEN/Björk COLLABORATION FOR H&M SUSPECTED IN DUTCH SALMONELLA OUTBREAK
• YOUNG DESIGNER BECOMES STAR AFTER DRESSING THIRD-WORLD DICTATOR’S WIFE
• Equinox presents “Dumbells and Tiaras,” an art installation celebrating lunges, hosted by Sir Elton John at Equinox 92nd Street, NYC, February 18, 2009
• Disoriented Palestinian Refugee Walks Chanel by Mistake, Becomes Official Karl Lagerfeld Muse
Download the whole paper here and read all the articles! You need something to get you through the final day of Fashion Week.