• Alice Dellal's half-shaven head inspired stylists at the Issa show in London: Half the models walked the runway in buns lobbed to one side while stylists created the illusion of a half-shaven head with bobby pins and hairspray on the other half. [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• Terri Seymour stepped out in crimped hair. Is this another sign the eighties are back, or should we just ignore her because it looks kind of weird and she used to date Simon Cowell? [Stylewatch/People]
• Jenna Jameson is launching a scent called Heartbreaker. We don't know about you, but we do not want to smell like her. [NYDN]
• Ji Baek's new polishes for Rescue Beauty Lounge are all glitter shades, like Look Rich, Be Cheap, a gold-purple hue. Her goal was to make glitter look grown-up, a task we still find impossible. [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Meanwhile, Essie's spring collection is full of expected spring colors — red, pink, rose petal, beige, and neon blue. We're glad neon nails aren't going anywhere. We enjoyed them so much last spring. [Product Girl]
Most Viewed Stories
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
From Our Partners
Four Street Style Stars Predict The Must-Have Pieces For Fashion Week
Birth Control For Men Is Coming
My Top 5 Fall Lipsticks Under $6
The Evolution Of Lady Gaga In One Fabulous, Ooh-La-La GIF
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesCharging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
French Abercrombie really is different.Why Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.