It was a manic Monday on the model front. Many of the majors skipped around town to hit Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, Thakoon, and Marc Jacobs, while the newbies premiered at Cynthia Rowley and William Rast. The French Sigrid Agren upheld her rising-star status by closing for Donna Karan and Carolina Herrera. Justin Timberlake chose all-American girl Rachel Clark to both open and close William Rast. But Kamila Filipcikova hit it out of the park at Marc Jacobs, picked to open one of this season’s most directional shows out of a cast of 60 different girls. And because this occasion marked an epic moment in her career, she won Monday's top slot. For all of the openers and closers, click ahead for our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide