Lindsay Lohan recently began designing the new collection of leggings for her brand, 6126. "We just want to do something really cool this time, like a great photographer to shoot it and just something really fun," Lohan told us at the Matthew Williamson boutique opening last night. Her design inspiration, she says, is Karl Lagerfeld: "Everything Chanel." She admires Wolford tights, which she says are the best. And like the Kaiser, Lohan refuses to scrimp on quality. "I'm not going to compromise my line and what I do for girls to wear on their legs for what the price is and what's going on in the economy," LiLo says. "I still want girls to feel good and look good." And to better serve her customers, Lohan intends to expand her product line."There's only so much you can do with leggings," she admits. "So we'll expand soon."
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat