Last night's Calvin Klein opener and closer, Monika Jagaciak, isn't the only model who can now bask in the label's immaculate light. Lyndsey Scott became the first model of color to score an exclusive with the brand that's usually known for a white-and-whiter runway cast. Just to put it in perspective: Scoring an exclusive for Calvin is like being picked Model MVP — it immediately launches your career and elevates your status. Just look at the stats: Previous openers include Anna Selezneva, Toni Garrn, Ali Stephens, Natalia Vodianova, and Jessica Miller, all of whom went on to successful runway careers. It makes us wish that it was Lyndsey who scored the opening and closing slots, instead of being tenth in line. But there's always next season for that.
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Blowout
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time