If you were looking for some Fashion Week shoe porn, Tuesday's shows definitely delivered. Matthew Williamson's pointed ankle booties featured dyed-blue snakeskin and neon-pink soles, while the wedge heels at Marc by Marc Jacobs offered triple-decker gray-and-purple suede boots. And Derek Lam's strappy sandals featured a cone heel that looked like it was crafted out of buffalo horn. Or something. Check out more shoes, as well as other accessories, makeup, and jewelry, in our details slideshows.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve