Each February, Fashion Week celebrities model red dresses by various designers for Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection show. This season's lineup includes Katie Couric, Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman!), Jennie Garth, Tori Spelling, Nastia Liukin, and Hilary Duff. Michelle Obama has been invited to participate but hasn't sent in her RSVP yet. We're guessing she might not want to jet off to Fashion Week after her first few weeks in the White House, even if the event is for charity. But come, Michelle. Tori Spelling can't exactly carry this thing. [WWD]
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!