We kept a close eye on Calvin Klein's leading ladies on Thursday. They always seem to be the ones who explode right after walking the show. But gone from Calvin's runway were past-season regulars Toni Garrn, Karlie Kloss, and Taryn Davidson. Instead, Garrn picked up steam elsewhere, opening for two iconic American designers: Isaac Mizrahi and Tommy Hilfiger. Ali Stephens and Anabela Belikova (who was Vera Wang's first face) held onto their spots at Calvin, but otherwise, mostly all of the models were as fresh as they come. Just take a look at Monika Jagaciak from Poland, who at the age of 15 did the honors of opening and closing the biggest show of the day. Opening for Calvin makes a new model rise to top-model status in the blink of an eye. So it's no question that Monika wins Thursday. For all of yesterday's openers and closers, click ahead for the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide
- Katy Perry Could Pass for a Young Mrs. Claus
- Jay Z and Beyoncé Are Going Vegan
- Best Bet: Ella Moss Sheena Sequin Blazer
- The Rita Ora Look Book