The cover of the next Purple just came out. Diane Von Furstenberg looks radiant in the iconic wig coat by Martin Margiela. When we're her age, we hope to wear a coat made of wigs on the cover of an avant-garde magazine, with legs like hers. We also love how Diane can do a Town & Country cover, a Purple cover, and make cameos in The City, somehow bridging the cultural divide among country-club patrons, Beatrice hipsters, and meatpacking-district vagabonds, all of which she herself transcends. We love her.
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America