• Almost all apparel at Theory's women's sample sale is less than $100. Through 2/13. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M, T, Th (107), W, F (106).
• Clothes and accessories by Erickson Beamon, Orla Kiely, and Charlotte Ronson are marked down at Showroom Seven; a Tony Cohen chiffon ruffle-sleeve dress that was $600 at Barneys is now $200. Through 2/20. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); 107.
• To celebrate their ten-year anniversary and relocation, Zero + Maria Cornejo is unloading a decade's worth of archives; silk-charmeuse dresses ($206), faux-fur shrugs ($150), and wool capes ($250) are marked down. 225 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-3849); noon7.
• Luca Luca's fall/winter 2008 collection is up to 90 percent off. One day only. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-920-1211); 96.
• Handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Ananas pop-up store in Nolita. The Samantha bag is $230 (originally $530), the Coco clutch is $50 (originally $98), and leather and abaca styles are $25 to $98 (originally $98 to $310). Through 3/15. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (202-445-4845); 127.
• Brand-name watches are 50 to 70 percent off at the Tourneau sale. Through 3/12. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 96:30.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.