The Grammy Awards ceremony may have been boring, but the clothes weren't. Unlike the Oscars, SAG Awards, or Golden Globes, most music people have at least a little fun dressing for their awards show. There's no pressure to wear the perfect solid-color gown, because this is the music industry! It's comprised of artists who are out there — fashion critics expect them to wear things that are, well, weird. Since the awards show didn't provide the thrill of the gripping, competitive spirit we hope for from these things, like the time Kate Winslet beat Angelina Jolie at the Golden Globes and then rubbed it in her face by forgetting her name, we've created mini-fashion battles between the various divas who attended the Grammy Awards last night. See Jennifer Hudson battle Sheryl Crow, Snoop Dogg battle Big Boi, and M.I.A. battle herself, in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season