We read Peaches Geldof's latest Nylon column so you don't have to. In it, she chronicles her (tragic) style evolution from age 9 to now. At 9 she wore "garish, ill-fitting ‘80s prom dresses over jeans." As a teenager she "was a total brat" and wore Vivienne Westwood and velour Juicy Couture tracksuits and carried tiny logo-emblazoned Dior purses. Last year, when she started listening to post-punk, she went "uber goth" and dyed her hair black. Today, you'll be relieved to know she's "ditched the everyday-is-Halloween vibe." No word on when she'll ditch, uh, journalism. [Nylon]
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000