With the exception of Sasha Pivovarova opening for Rodarte, nearly all of Tuesday’s major designers gave the new guard a chance to shine. Sessilee Lopez closed the Badgley Mischka show, while Anna Jagodzinska opened for Derek Lam. Monika Jagaciak had a stellar showing — opening for Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti and closing Marc by Marc Jacobs — and it's only her first New York runway season. But Sigrid Agren conquered Tuesday when she opened for Marc by Marc Jacobs, and then scooted off an hour later to open and close Max Azria. Perhaps these girls are New York's new favorite faces?
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel