• The Luca Luca fall/winter 2008 collection is up to 90 percent off. One day only. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-920-1211); 96.
• Sean, the exclusive American retailer of cult French menswear designer Emile Lafaurie, is taking up to 60 percent off all stock at both Manhattan locations. 199 Prince St., at Sullivan St. (212-598-5980); 224 Columbus Ave., nr. 70th St. (212-769-1489). MS (118), Su (noon7).
• The winter clearance at Lower East Side men's store 20 Peacocks features 50 percent off all accessories and 30 percent off shirts and ties. Ongoing. 20 Clinton St., nr. Stanton St. (212-387-8660); TS (noon9), Su (noon6).
• Handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Ananas pop-up store in Nolita. The Samantha bag is $230 (originally $530), the Coco clutch is $50 (originally $98), and leather and abaca styles are $25 to $98 (originally $98 to $310). Through 3/15. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (202-445-4845); 127.
• Men's and women's Dries Van Noten (a pleated-chiffon dress is $459), Martin Margiela (a men's duffle coat is $419), and Commes des Garçons (a men's tie-dyed shirt is $196) are up to 85 percent off at IF Boutique. Through 2/15. 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964); 117.
• Save up to 50 percent on Hanky Panky bralettes, bikinis, camis, and dresses. Through 2/13. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave; 108.