Wedding planning never stops over at New York Magazine. You're jealous, we know. Except unlike your friends who are planning weddings and don't give a crap about your advice even though you just planned one, we'd love to hear from you! We're seeking input from those of you who have planned weddings in New York City for our upcoming summer wedding guide. Did you fire any bridesmaids who hemmed their dresses too short and looked slutty? What’s your stance on the “no ring, no bring” policy? Were the toasts at your wedding hilarious, humiliating, or both? Did you get it on after the reception? Or were you too wasted? Results from these one-part-voyeuristic, two-parts-advice-giving polls will be tallied, combined, and turned into an anonymous bride-and-groom-statistics page in the new issue of New York Weddings, hitting stands in mid-March. So please, reminisce in multiple-choice and open-ended answer format ASAP. Polls close February 25.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like