Wedding planning never stops over at New York Magazine. You're jealous, we know. Except unlike your friends who are planning weddings and don't give a crap about your advice even though you just planned one, we'd love to hear from you! We're seeking input from those of you who have planned weddings in New York City for our upcoming summer wedding guide. Did you fire any bridesmaids who hemmed their dresses too short and looked slutty? What’s your stance on the “no ring, no bring” policy? Were the toasts at your wedding hilarious, humiliating, or both? Did you get it on after the reception? Or were you too wasted? Results from these one-part-voyeuristic, two-parts-advice-giving polls will be tallied, combined, and turned into an anonymous bride-and-groom-statistics page in the new issue of New York Weddings, hitting stands in mid-March. So please, reminisce in multiple-choice and open-ended answer format ASAP. Polls close February 25.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?