Not many fashion companies are expanding these days, but New York–based menswear designer Tim Hamilton is branching into womenswear for fall 2009. He'll show his first capsule collection of ladies' clothes at a presentation in Paris on Monday. We were lucky enough to obtain this preview of the collection, which, Hamilton has said, is inspired by his mom’s avant-garde, all-black wardrobe and mid-century postmodernism. Even Tim seems to have fallen in love with legging pants and strong shoulders this season. We're digging the "don't mess with me" vibe of the almost armorlike shoulders here. We can't wait to see the rest of the line.
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time