Elle creative director Joe Zee kept track of everything he ate for a week following his return from Paris Fashion Week for our brother blog Grub Street. His diary offers a glimpse into his busy schedule of meetings and parties with celebrities and fashion bigwigs in addition to detailing every calorie he consumed. And unlike the Fashion Week food journal his colleague Anne Slowey kept for us, his is chock full of actual food. Like meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, burritos, quesadillas, frozen margaritas, pasta, and whole bagels with (gasp) butter. His non-food-related activities include styling Julia Roberts for a film premiere, driving out to Sag Harbor (where the chocolate coffee is to die for), hanging out with Michael Kors and Zac Posen, and working off the carbs at a hip-hop dance class at Equinox. No word on what he likes to get down to, but, Joe, if you have a thing for Beyoncé and/or Lady Gaga, you know where to find us.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve