It's known that the winners of America's Next Top Model don't actually become America's next top model. Hell, we can't remember any of the winners doing any legit high-fashion work after their win. (Minus some minimal runway work last season.) So we were surprised when, flipping through this month's Russian Vogue, we noticed Cycle 6 reject Mollie Gondi. It's a real fashion photo shot by a real fashion photographer (Jem Mitchell). Kudos, Mollie! But she's not the only one getting work. Katarzyna Dolinska from Cycle 10 (you'll remember her as the girl who got critiqued for being "too flat" in her photos) is in April’s Australian Vogue. Of course, we have no idea what the actual winners are doing, but we guess they’re busy with their demanding "$100,000 CoverGirl contract." Yes, that must be it.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives