It's known that the winners of America's Next Top Model don't actually become America's next top model. Hell, we can't remember any of the winners doing any legit high-fashion work after their win. (Minus some minimal runway work last season.) So we were surprised when, flipping through this month's Russian Vogue, we noticed Cycle 6 reject Mollie Gondi. It's a real fashion photo shot by a real fashion photographer (Jem Mitchell). Kudos, Mollie! But she's not the only one getting work. Katarzyna Dolinska from Cycle 10 (you'll remember her as the girl who got critiqued for being "too flat" in her photos) is in April’s Australian Vogue. Of course, we have no idea what the actual winners are doing, but we guess they’re busy with their demanding "$100,000 CoverGirl contract." Yes, that must be it.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel