After New York's plethora of black boots, we were excited to see some more variety marching down the Italian runways in Milan. As a nice foil to last season's dangerous heels, Miuccia Prada sent out models in her version of the Wellie, complete with thick soles and heavy linings, along with some pretty serious thigh-high leather boots. Marni's sandals made our shopping list: metallic and black with a hefty platform and a delicate ankle strap that looks perfect with tights. And, ever classic, Raf Simons paired beautifully chic gray suede pumps with an electric-orange dress at Jil Sander. We can't wait to see what comes next as Paris launches into high gear.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb