• Bloomingdale’s invites you to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Wedgewood. Sip cocktails at the reception, and place your bid on one-of-a-kind tabletop settings by Barbara Barry, Monique Lhuillier, and Jasper Conran at the silent auction. Ten percent of select tabletop sales made today and all silent auction proceeds will benefit God’s Love We Deliver. Bid in-store through 3/22. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St., sixth fl. (212-705-2000); 68.
• Leftover fall, winter, and holiday pieces are now up to 70 percent off at Suite Orchard. Shop brands like rag & bone, Staerk, Hanii Y, and Corpus. Ongoing. 145a Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-533-4115); T, W, Su (127), ThS (128).
• Vintage-inspired tunics, shirtdresses, and pants are $20 to $50 (originally $140 to $240) at the Sweet Tater sample sale. Through 3/24. 280 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-219-6400); TSu (127), M (closed).
• Sophie Roan is closing, and merchandise from Secrets of Charm, Park Vogel, M.Carter, and Andrea Corson is up to 70 percent off. Through 4/1. 117 E. 7th St., nr. Ave. A (212-529-0085); MS (127), Su (126).
• Barker Black's men's shoes are 50 percent off. Through 3/18. 198B Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-2166); daily (noon7).
• For jeans at the right price, stop by the Diesel sample sale. Through 3/18. Cash only. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; 105.
• Resurrection's thirteenth-anniversary sale includes 30 to 50 percent off vintage collections by Versace, Alaia, and more. Through 3/19. 217 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-625-1374); MS (117), Su (noon7).
• The fall 2008, holiday 2008, and resort 2009 collections by Abaeté are up to 80 percent off. Through 3/21. 560 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 509 (212-334-4755); Th, F (117), S (116).
• Blazers, pants, vests, skirts, tees, and overcoats are under $100 at the Libertine sample sale. Through 3/22. 187 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St., seventh fl. (212-925-8445); Th, F (117), S, Su (116).
• Get resort, vintage, and other pieces by Tucker by Gaby Basora starting at $50 at this four-day sample sale. Through 3/22. 13 Essex St., nr. Hester St. (212-777-8711); Th, F (96), S, Su (107).
• Find wool jackets and silk skirts at the Issey Miyake sample sale. The designer's runway collection, Pleats Please, Issey Mikaye Fete, Cauliflower, and HaaT collections are up to 80 percent off. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-226-1334); 8–8.
• Ready-to-wear and lingerie are up to 80 percent off at the Only Hearts spring sample sale. Through 3/22. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-3694); ThS (noon8), Su (noon7).
• Find delicate sterling silver, ten-karat, and eighteen-karat jewelry designs by Me&Ro for up to 75 percent off. Through 3/21. 13 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., second fl. (646-747-5900); Th (127), F (107), S (104).
• Get discounts on women’s clothing and accessories at the J.Crew sample sale. Cashmere sweaters are $60 (originally $140 to $200) and accessories are $30 (originally $60 to $175). Through 3/19. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; 118.
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.