• Preview the spring collection from La Perla and enjoy 25 percent off all purchases at the Black Label event. RSVP to email@example.com. Through 3/24. 425 W. 14th St., at Washington St. (212-242-6662); 79.
• Fall and resort 2008 dresses by Sari Gueron are up to 90 percent off. Blouses and tunics are $80 (originally $650). Through 3/27. 133 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 117.
• Vintage-inspired tunics, shirtdresses, and pants are $20 to $50 (originally $140 to $240) at the Sweet Tater sample sale. Through 3/24. 280 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-219-6400); TSu (127), M (closed).
• Spring 2009 samples are up to 80 percent off at the Class Roberto Cavalli sample sale. Through 3/29. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); daily (106), S (closed).
• Save 50 percent on the casual clothing at Skunkfunk. Through 3/31. 181 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (646-478-7785); T, W, Th, Su (108), F, S (109).
• Get $20 off your $150 purchase at Msg when you shop the stock of local and international designers like Enshallah, Isola, Mimi Golzer, and Face Too. Through 3/31. 66 Kenmare St., nr. Mott St. (212-334-4032); daily (127).
• Sophie Roan is closing, and with that, merchandise from Secrets of Charm, Park Vogel, M. Carter, and Andrea Corson is up to 70 percent off. Through 4/1. 117 E. 7th St., nr. Ave. A (212-529-0085); MS (127), Su (126).
• Save 80 to 90 percent on the casual clothes by DDCLab at their sample sale. Through 4/5. Mercer St., nr. Howard St. (212-226-8980); MS (107), Su (126).
• Leftover fall, winter, and holiday pieces are up to 70 percent off at Suite Orchard. Ongoing. 145A Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-533-4115); T, W, Su (127), ThS (128), M (closed).
• Gowns from the Marchesa and Notte by Marchesa lines are 50 to 80 percent off. Sale prices range from $200 to $2,650 (originally $750 to $7,000). Through 3/26. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl.; W (87), Th ((86).
• Save on kids' clothing from Jacadi, Marie Chantal, Imps & Elfs, and more. Through 3/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; M, W (106), T (107).
• Bring canned food for the New York Food Bank when you shop at Sigerson Morrison: Receive 10 percent off your purchase for bringing ten cans, 15 percent off for fifteen cans, and 20 percent off for twenty cans. Through 3/25. 28 Prince St., nr. Mott St. (212-219-3893); MS (117), Su (126).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.