• Before the new St. John's "Caviar" collection hits stores in April, the all-black line will go on sale at their online trunk show. Through 3/18. Online only: SJK.com.
• The East Village vintage store Poppet is closing on Sunday, so stop by for 50 to 75 percent off all items. Through 3/8. 350 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-924-3190); Th, F, S (noon7), Su (noon6).
• Cosmetics brand Laura Geller is having a one-day sale — find 30 percent off all cosmetics products and 15 percent off skin care and accessories. 3/5 (one day only). 1044 Lexington Ave., nr. 75th St. (212-570-5477); 108.
• Save 25 percent on the spring line of luxury children's clothes by Best & Co. Through 3/9. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-753-7300); MF (108), S (107), Su (126).
• The Boutique on 57 sale features up to 70 percent off fall 2008 collections by Emanuel Ungaro, Rena Lange, and Vilebrequin. Through 3/5. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 807 (212-247-2239); 107.
• At Kenneth Cole's sample sale, shoes are $40 to $65, clothing is $15 to $75, and accessories are $5 to $90 for men and women. 261 W. 36th St, nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M, T, Th (10–7), W, F (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.