• Get a free organic Loomstate T-shirt with any purchase from the spring collection. A graphic designer will be on hand to paint stencils and graphics on each T-shirt. Also, enjoy drinks and music while you shop. Kaight, 83 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-680-5630); 58.
• Celebrate the arrival of spring with DKNY and Bloomingdale’s. Pick up fresh flowers and samples of the new DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom fragrance. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 8:30–10:30. DKNY, 655 Madison Ave., nr. 60th St. (212-223-2569); 10noon.
• Makeup artist Osvaldo Perez and the Chanel National Makeup Team are doing one-on-one skin-care consultations and fresh new looks for spring. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-3440); call for an appointment.
• Get 20 percent off your purchase at the Hayden-Harnett Spring Sip, Shop, & Style event. Designers Ben Harnett and Toni Hacker will be there to offer styling advice while you enjoy mimosas and giveaways throughout the day. 253 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-2247); 126.
• Handbags from Alexander Wang and Proenza Schouler and shoes from Alaïa, Givenchy, Dries Van Noten, and Nina Ricci are 20 percent off. Through 3/29. Edon Manor. 391 Greenwich St., nr. Beach St. (212-431-3890); MS (127), Su (126).
• Men’s and women’s sweaters, boots, shirts, dresses, and denim are $10 to $100 at Built by Wendy. Through 3/22. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538). 46 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg (718-384-2882); F, S (118), Su (noon6).
• Bridal gowns start at $199 and bridesmaid and special-occasion dresses start at $20. Priscilla of Boston. One day only. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-523-0603); 88.
• Find pieces from Staerk’s current and past-season collections for 80 percent off. Through 3/21. 182 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St. (212-343-1160); F (48), S (noon8).
• Save 80 to 90 percent on the casual clothes by DDCLab at their sample sale. Men's shirts are $50 (originally $198), men's and women's jeans are $40 (originally $228), women's tops are $60 (originally $358), pants for men and women are $40 (originally $198 to $288), women's leather pants are $100 (originally $900), and T-shirts are $20 (originally $98). Through 4/5. 7 Mercer St., nr. Howard St. (212-226-8980); MS (107), Su (126).
• The fall 2008, holiday 2008, and resort 2009 collections by Abaeté are up to 80 percent off. Through 3/21. 560 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 509 (212-334-4755); Th, F (117), S (116).
• The versatile clutches and bags by Lauren Merkin are up to 75 percent off at the designer's spring sample sale. The Bianca shoulder bag is $225 (originally $525), the Eve clutch is $90 (originally $180), and the Lucy clutch is $80 (originally $250). Through 3/21. Lauren Merkin Showroom, 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); TF (117), S (115).
• Find delicate sterling silver, ten-karat, and eighteen-karat jewelry designs by Me&Ro for up to 75 percent off. Through 3/21. 13 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., second fl. (646-747-5900); Th (127), F (107), S (104).
• Italian leather handbags, travel accessories, wallets, and gifts are 50 to 70 percent off at the Tusk clearance sale. Receive an additional 5 percent off purchases of $200 or more and 10 percent off purchases of $300 or more. Through 3/21. 242 W. 26th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-242-8585); MS (117).
• Everything must go at Amarcord’s East Village location. Find vintage men’s and women’s shirts, dresses, pants, skirts, sweaters, hats, scarves, belts, shoes, and bags for $5, $10, and $20. 3/203/22 and 3/273/29 84 E. 7th St., nr. First Ave. (212-614-7133); 126. Cash only.
• Chic hair baubles and headpieces by Colette Malouf are up to 55 percent off retail prices. A raffia herringbone headband is $32 (originally $70) and a patent leather headband is $26 (originally $58). Online only: TheSavvy.com. Starting 3/22 at noon through 3/25 at noon.
• Spring 2009 samples are up to 80 percent off at the Roberto Cavalli sample sale. A blue tie-dye halter dress is $330 (originally $3,900), a leopard-print cover-up is $295 (originally $2,100), and a floral sundress is $255 (originally $1,950). Through 3/29. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); daily (106), closed Saturday.
• Blazers, pants, vests, skirts, tees, and overcoats are under $100 at the Libertine sample sale. Through 3/22. 187 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St., seventh fl. (212-925-8445); Th, F (117), S, Su (116).
• Get resort, vintage, and other pieces by Tucker by Gaby Basora starting at $50 at this four-day sample sale. Through 3/22. 13 Essex St., nr. Hester St. (212-777-8711); Th, F (96), S, Su (107).
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.