• Privé Salon's Interview Prep Package includes a haircut, blowout, and manicure or eyebrow shaping for $95. After every mini-makeover, Privé will forward résumés to job-placement specialist John Warren. 310 West Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-274-8888); S, M (116), T, W, F, S (97), Th (99).
• Shop the spring 2009 Stuart Weitzman collection and receive a complimentary pair of signature Jellystone flats with your purchase of two pairs of shoes. Through 3/15. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-940-4676); MS (108), Su (127).
• Get $20 off your $150 purchase when you shop local and international designers like Enshallah, Isola, and Mimi Golzer. Through 3/31. Msg, 66 Kenmare St., nr. Mott St. (212-334-4032); daily (127).
• Brooks Brothers suits and sport coats are $99, pants are $69, and outerwear starts at $199. 346 Madison Ave., at 44th St., fourth fl. (212-682-8800); MF (88), S (97), Su (117).
• Save 25 percent on spring merchandise by the children's luxury-apparel brand Best & Co. A polo is $28, seersucker shorts are $68, and a cardigan is $78. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-753-7300); M–F (108), S (107), Su (noon6).
• Clothing Line is hosting sample sale featuring men's and women's clothes by Rogan and Loomstate. Through 3/13. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T, Th (107), W, F (106).
• British-inspired Barbour clothes are over 50 percent off. Barbour by Peter Elliot, 1047 Madison Ave., at 80th St. (212-570-2600); M–Th (107), F, S (106), Su (noon5).