• Take a moment to calm down with a free interactive workshop for meditation and breathing with stress-management expert and yoga therapist Jaymie Meyer. Call for a reservation. Through 3/25. Lather Spa, 127 E. 57th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-644-4449); 6:308:30.
• Japanese pop star Utada visits Sephora for a night of beauty and music. Stop by for a chance to win a $500 gift card to the beauty mecca. Sephora Fifth Avenue, 597 Fifth Ave., at 48th St. (212-980-6534); 68.
• Dog lovers, take note: 15 percent of all sales at Tibi benefit the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals today. Tibi designer Amy Smilovic will also host a cocktail party at night with food for you and your dog. Call to RSVP. 120 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-876-7700 ext. 4652); shopping (118), party (6#150;8).
• Receive 75 percent off women’s ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes, and jewelry from the summer 2008 collection at the Emanuel Ungaro Paris sample and stock sale. Through 3/26. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-247-2239); 107.
• Save on kids' clothing from Jacadi, Marie Chantal, Imps & Elfs, and more. Through 3/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; M, W (106), T (107).
• Bring canned food for the New York Food Bank when you shop at Sigerson Morrison and earn discounts: Receive 10 percent off your purchase for bringing ten cans, 15 percent off for fifteen cans, and 20 percent off for twenty cans. Through 3/25. 28 Prince St., nr. Mott St. (212-219-3893); MS (117), Su (126).
• Fall and resort 2008 dresses by Sari Gueron are up to 90 percent off. Blouses and tunics are $80 (originally $650). Through 3/27. 133 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 117.
• Spring 2009 samples are up to 80 percent off at the Class Roberto Cavalli sample sale. Through 3/29. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); daily (106), S (closed).
• Save 50 percent on the casual clothing at Skunkfunk. Through 3/31. 181 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (646-478-7785); T, W, Th, Su (108), F, S (109).
• Get $20 off your $150 purchase at Msg when you shop the stock of local and international designers like Enshallah, Isola, Mimi Golzer, and Face Too. Through 3/31. 66 Kenmare St., nr. Mott St. (212-334-4032); daily (127).
• Sophie Roan is closing, and with that merchandise from Secrets of Charm, Park Vogel, M.Carter, and Andrea Corson is up to 70 percent off. Through 4/1. 117 E. 7th St., nr. Ave. A (212-529-0085); MS (127), Su (126).
• Save 80 to 90 percent on the casual clothes by DDCLab at their sample sale. Through 4/5. Mercer St., nr. Howard St. (212-226-8980); MS (107), Su (126).
• Leftover fall, winter, and holiday pieces are up to 70 percent off at Suite Orchard. Ongoing. 145a Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-533-4115); T, W, Su (127), ThS (128), M (closed).
• Gowns from the Marchesa and Notte by Marchesa lines are 50 to 80 percent off. Sale prices range from $200 to $2,650 (originally $750 to $7,000). Through 3/26. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl.; W (87), Th ((86).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Spotted at the Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
The Women’s March Drew a Much Larger Crowd Than Trump’s Inauguration
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.