• Get fitted for your made-to-measure garments at the Hickey Freeman trunk show. Through 3/7. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., sixth fl. (212-826-8900 x 2311); call for appointment, 106.
• Barbie celebrates her 50th birthday at clothing store Plaza Too with window displays, treats, and pieces from Mattel's 50th Anniversary Collectible collections designed by Jonathan Adler, Diane Von Furstenburg, and more. On display through 3/29. 571 Hudson St., nr. 11th St. (212-924-2180); MW (126), Th (117), FS (116), Su (126).
• The Brooklyn-based handbag-and-apparel label Hayden-Harnett will open its first Manhattan store in Soho on Saturday, March 7. Stop by to check out their vintage-inspired gear, and receive a free housewarming gift. 253 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-2247); MSu (noon8).
• Meet designer Ginny H and view her spring 2009 collection at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (800-558-1855); 124.
• Participate in a makeup session with Dior beauty stylists and receive a Dior custom beauty case. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2888); call for an appointment.
• Author Joyce Carol Oates stops by Bloomingdale's in support of jewelry line Carolee's "Author's Words To Live By" bangles collection, proceeds from which benefit Literacy Partners. Oates's autographed book will be given as a gift with purchase. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 24).
• Vintage boutique Zachary's Smile extended their sale through the month of March. Stop by for vintage and past-season items for $5, $10, $15, and $25. Through 3/8, 3/123/15, 3/193/22, 3/263/29. 303 Mulberry St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-965-8245); T, F, S (18), Su (17).
• At Kenneth Cole's sample sale, shoes are $40 to $65, clothing is $15 to $75, and accessories are $5 to $90 for men and women. 261 W. 36th St, nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M, T, Th (107), W, F (106).
• The East Village vintage store Poppet is closing on Sunday, so stop by for 50 to 75 percent off all items. 350 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-924-3190); Th, F, S (noon7), Su (noon6).
• Save 40 to 60 percent on designer lingerie from La Perla, Chantelle, Lise Charmel, and more at Intimacy. 1252 Madison Ave., nr. 90th St. (212-860-8366); MS (127), Su (125).
• Rogues Gallery is offering 60 percent off mohair cardigans, printed tees, and other downtown wares online. Ongoing. Visit RoguesGallery.com.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.