• Let designer John Varvatos walk you through his redesigned Soho boutique. Celebrate the renovations with bloody marys and brunch. 122 Spring St., at Greene St. (212-965-0700); 112. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Kérastase is discontinuing ten products and putting them on sale. Type in "VIP30" at checkout and get 30 percent off shampoos, serums, creams, and gels before these products are gone forever. Through 4/10. Online only: Kérastase Paris.
• Kirna Zabête's online warehouse sale features clothes by your favorite designers at up to 75 percent off. Alexander Wang dresses are $144 (originally $575), Lanvin dresses are $746 (originally $2,985), Proenza Schouler blouses and dresses are $163 to $938 (originally $650 to $3,750). Nina Ricci leather jackets are $898 (originally $3,590), and Stella McCartney blouses are as low as $69 (originally $345). Through 4/3. Online only: Kirna Zabête.
• Everything must go at Amarcord’s East Village location. Find vintage men’s and women’s shirts, dresses, pants, skirts, sweaters, hats, scarves, belts, shoes, and bags for $5, $10, and $20. Through 3/29. 84 E. 7th St., nr. First Ave. (212-614-7133); 126. Cash only.
• Fall and resort 2008 dresses by Sari Gueron are up to 90 percent off. Cocktail dresses that were $1,310 are now only $200, while blouses and tunics are $80 (originally $650). 133 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 117.
• Stop by Camilla Staerk's store for up to 80 percent off fall 2008 pieces and other past-season samples. Also find a section of vintage and designer clothes from EMG Vintage. 182 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St. (212-343-1160); Th, F (48).
• Save 30 to 70 percent on select lingerie, sleepwear, and swimwear from brands like La Perla, Dolce & Gabbana, Cosabella, and Huit at Mixona. Through 3/29. 262 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (646-613-0100); 117:30.
• Cynthia Rowley's sample sale features up to 80 percent off apparel and accessories. Current full-price merchandise is also 20 percent off. Through 3/28. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-242-3803); ThS (109).
• Jill Stuart, Alice + Olivia, and other brands stocked at WiNK are up to 80 percent off. Through 3/28. 188 Columbus Ave., nr. 68th St. (212-877-7727); daily (119).
• Alvin Valley's pants, shorts, dresses, and more are up to 80 percent off. Through 3/29. 632 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St. (212-253-0095); daily (noon6).
• Spring 2009 samples are up to 80 percent off at the Class Roberto Cavalli sample sale. A blue tie-dye halter dress is $330 (originally $3,900), a leopard-print cover-up is $295 (originally $2,100), and a floral sundress is $255 (originally $1,950). Through 3/29. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); daily (106), closed Saturday.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
Boobs Over Belly Buttons Brilliantly Shuts Down Body Shaming
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.