• Let designer John Varvatos walk you through his redesigned Soho boutique. Celebrate the renovations with bloody marys and brunch. 122 Spring St., at Greene St. (212-965-0700); 112. RSVP to email@example.com.
• Kérastase is discontinuing ten products and putting them on sale. Type in "VIP30" at checkout and get 30 percent off shampoos, serums, creams, and gels before these products are gone forever. Through 4/10. Online only: Kérastase Paris.
• Kirna Zabête's online warehouse sale features clothes by your favorite designers at up to 75 percent off. Alexander Wang dresses are $144 (originally $575), Lanvin dresses are $746 (originally $2,985), Proenza Schouler blouses and dresses are $163 to $938 (originally $650 to $3,750). Nina Ricci leather jackets are $898 (originally $3,590), and Stella McCartney blouses are as low as $69 (originally $345). Through 4/3. Online only: Kirna Zabête.
• Everything must go at Amarcord’s East Village location. Find vintage men’s and women’s shirts, dresses, pants, skirts, sweaters, hats, scarves, belts, shoes, and bags for $5, $10, and $20. Through 3/29. 84 E. 7th St., nr. First Ave. (212-614-7133); 126. Cash only.
• Fall and resort 2008 dresses by Sari Gueron are up to 90 percent off. Cocktail dresses that were $1,310 are now only $200, while blouses and tunics are $80 (originally $650). 133 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 117.
• Stop by Camilla Staerk's store for up to 80 percent off fall 2008 pieces and other past-season samples. Also find a section of vintage and designer clothes from EMG Vintage. 182 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St. (212-343-1160); Th, F (48).
• Save 30 to 70 percent on select lingerie, sleepwear, and swimwear from brands like La Perla, Dolce & Gabbana, Cosabella, and Huit at Mixona. Through 3/29. 262 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (646-613-0100); 117:30.
• Cynthia Rowley's sample sale features up to 80 percent off apparel and accessories. Current full-price merchandise is also 20 percent off. Through 3/28. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-242-3803); ThS (109).
• Jill Stuart, Alice + Olivia, and other brands stocked at WiNK are up to 80 percent off. Through 3/28. 188 Columbus Ave., nr. 68th St. (212-877-7727); daily (119).
• Alvin Valley's pants, shorts, dresses, and more are up to 80 percent off. Through 3/29. 632 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St. (212-253-0095); daily (noon6).
• Spring 2009 samples are up to 80 percent off at the Class Roberto Cavalli sample sale. A blue tie-dye halter dress is $330 (originally $3,900), a leopard-print cover-up is $295 (originally $2,100), and a floral sundress is $255 (originally $1,950). Through 3/29. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); daily (106), closed Saturday.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.