• Meet designer Lela Rose and view her spring 2009 collection. Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (800-588-1855); 122.
• Stop by the Ted Gibson Salon for Recessionista Tuesdays. A haircut is $75 (originally $125 to $175), a single-color processing is $75 (originally $125 to $150), and blowouts are $40 (originally $95 to $110). Drop off your business card or fill out a registration form today from 10 a.m. to noon for a chance to win a free makeover worth $950. 184 Fifth Ave., nr. 23rd St., second fl. (212-633-6333); T (96).
• The versatile clutches and bags by Lauren Merkin are up to 75 percent off at the designer's spring sample sale. The Bianca shoulder bag is $225 (originally $525), the Eve clutch is $90 (originally $180), and the Lucy clutch is $80 (originally $250). Through 3/21. Lauren Merkin Showroom, 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); TF (117), S (115).
• Bridal, eveningwear, and special-occasion dresses are up to 80 percent off (originally $3,200 to $8,000) at the Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier sample sale. 110 E. 55th St., nr. Park Ave., eighth fl. (212-319-6778); 106. Call for an appointment.
• Shop beauty products at BobbiBrown.com and receive 25 percent off your purchase. Get free shipping when you spend more than $60. Through 3/19. Online only: BobbiBrown.com.
• Stop by any St. John boutique to donate a St. John suit and receive $200 off your purchase of $1,000 or more. Get $50 off your purchase of $1,000 or more when you donate any suit, not just by St. John. Through 3/22. 665 Fifth Ave., nr. 52nd St. (212-755-5252); MS (106), Su (126).
• Get 60 to 85 percent off shoes, bags, jeans, dresses, jackets, tops, and accessories at ShopGoldyn.com. Find brands like ADAM, Generra, Loeffler Randall, Charlotte Ronson, Corey Lynn Calter, Joe’s Jeans, Botkier, and Development. Through 3/20. Online only: ShopGoldyn.com.
• Barker Black's men's shoes are 50 percent off. 198B Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-2166); Daily (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
6 Things I Wish I Had Never Told My Children
Michelle Obama Dropped Some Wisdom Every Young Girl Should Hear
Color Correcting Is the Makeup Step You're Missing Before Contouring
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.