• Meet designer Lela Rose and view her spring 2009 collection. Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (800-588-1855); 122.
• Stop by the Ted Gibson Salon for Recessionista Tuesdays. A haircut is $75 (originally $125 to $175), a single-color processing is $75 (originally $125 to $150), and blowouts are $40 (originally $95 to $110). Drop off your business card or fill out a registration form today from 10 a.m. to noon for a chance to win a free makeover worth $950. 184 Fifth Ave., nr. 23rd St., second fl. (212-633-6333); T (96).
• The versatile clutches and bags by Lauren Merkin are up to 75 percent off at the designer's spring sample sale. The Bianca shoulder bag is $225 (originally $525), the Eve clutch is $90 (originally $180), and the Lucy clutch is $80 (originally $250). Through 3/21. Lauren Merkin Showroom, 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); TF (117), S (115).
• Bridal, eveningwear, and special-occasion dresses are up to 80 percent off (originally $3,200 to $8,000) at the Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier sample sale. 110 E. 55th St., nr. Park Ave., eighth fl. (212-319-6778); 106. Call for an appointment.
• Shop beauty products at BobbiBrown.com and receive 25 percent off your purchase. Get free shipping when you spend more than $60. Through 3/19. Online only: BobbiBrown.com.
• Stop by any St. John boutique to donate a St. John suit and receive $200 off your purchase of $1,000 or more. Get $50 off your purchase of $1,000 or more when you donate any suit, not just by St. John. Through 3/22. 665 Fifth Ave., nr. 52nd St. (212-755-5252); MS (106), Su (126).
• Get 60 to 85 percent off shoes, bags, jeans, dresses, jackets, tops, and accessories at ShopGoldyn.com. Find brands like ADAM, Generra, Loeffler Randall, Charlotte Ronson, Corey Lynn Calter, Joe’s Jeans, Botkier, and Development. Through 3/20. Online only: ShopGoldyn.com.
• Barker Black's men's shoes are 50 percent off. 198B Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-2166); Daily (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
52 Percent of Men Say They Haven’t Personally Benefited From Women Having Access to Birth Control
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Kate Middleton Opens Up About Her Struggles With Motherhood
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.