• Meet designer Maria Cornejo and preview her fall 2009 collection. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 60th St. (212-826-8900); 106.
• Bliss Spa's signature eyebrow waxes are free for the first 25 customers at its Arch Madness event. 541 Lexington Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-219-8970); 810. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., third fl. (212-219-8970); 99. 586 Broadway, nr. Prince St., second fl. (212-219-8970); 99.
• Check out the debut line of Carrera sportswear brand's sunglasses, featuring vintage-inspired designs. D.J.'s Jesse Marco and Mia Moretti will spin during the kick-off events at both Bloomingdale's locations. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St., metro fl. (212-705-2000), and 504 Broadway Ave., nr. Spring St., men's fl. (212-729-5900); F (68).
• Join Saks Fifth Avenue for the premiere of Brooklyn, a new scent by Noho-based artisanal perfumery Bond No. 9 New York. Creator and CEO Laurice Rahme will be on hand to sign perfume bottles. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-753-4000); 17.
• Tända, a skin-care line, teams up with laser surgeon Dr. David Goldberg to promote a better complexion through light therapy. Dr.Goldberg will provide customized skin consultations. Sephora, 711 Lexington Ave., (646-521-2200); 11:301:30, and Sephora, 10 Columbus Circle, (212-823-9383); 3:305:30.
• Pedro Muñoz of Stallion Boots (as seen on Bob Dylan and Brooke Shields) stops by Bloomingdale's to help customers create their own custom cowboy boots made from his exotic leather collection. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St., men's shoe department (212-705-2104), 117, call for appointment.
• Streetwear and sneaker haven Alife Rivington Club joined forces with Nike to create a limited-edition, star-embossed, white-on-white Air Force One shoe called the A.R.C. x Nike Air Force 1. They go on sale on March 14, and if you want to get a pair, prepare to line up early. Alife Rivington Club, 157 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-253-0363); 117.
• Clothing Line is hosting a sample sale featuring men's and women's clothes by Rogan and Loomstate. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T, Th (107), W, F (106).
• If you didn't get a chance to hit the Brooks Brothers sale last week, don't fret because it's been extended. Brooks Brothers and Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers collections are up to 75 percent off: Sport coats are $99, pants are $69, and outerwear starts at $199. 346 Madison Ave., at 44th St., fourth fl. (212-682-8800); MF (88).
• Save on cashmere at the White + Warren spring 2009 sample sale. Cashmere cardigans and pullovers are $85 (originally $220), cashmere travel wraps are $125 (originally $275), and cotton cardigans and novelty sweaters are $50 (originally $165). 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-298-3295); Th (127), F (87), S (93).
• Men's clothes by Gilded Age are 40 to 75 percent off retail prices at the brand's first sample sale. Through 3/14. 11 E. 4th St., nr. Broadway (212-228-7747); Th, F (107), S (105).
• Tunics and dresses by Roberta Freymann are 30 to 70 percent off. Through 3/14. 153 E. 70th St., at Lexington Ave. (212-585-3767); Th (10:306:30), F, S (116).
• Purchase jewelry by Lisa K Design such as gold two-inch drop-leaf earrings for $65 (regularly $175) and a triple strand gold and turquoise necklace for $155 (regularly $445) during their online sample sale. Through 3/18. Web only: TheSavvy.com.
• Save up to 75 percent on the fall 2008 and pre-spring 2009 Rachel Roy collection. Through 5/19. 230 Fifth Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-920-1211); SuTh (105).
• Adam Lippes's bright, flirty, fun women’s clothing, basics, and accessories are 60 to 80 percent off at the ADAM spring warehouse sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; WSu (107).
• Barack Obama's favorite suitmaker Hart Schaffner Marx's warehouse sale offers deals on suits, sport coats, and other men's clothes. Soiffer Haskin, 317 West 33rd St., nr. Seventh Ave. (718-747-1656); Th (87), F (97), S (96), Su (95).
• Handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Ananas pop-up store in Nolita. The Samantha bag is $230 (originally $530), the Coco clutch is $50 (originally $98), and leather and abaca styles are $25 to $98 (originally $98 to $310). Through 3/15. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (202-445-4845); 127.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.