• Meet Mark Vanderloo, the DKNY fragrance spokesmodel, today as he stops by Bloomingdale's for a meet and greet to celebrate the launch of the new men's fragrance. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., main fl.; 12.
• The Boutique on 57 sale features up to 70 percent off fall 2008 collections by Emanuel Ungaro, Rena Lange, and Vilebrequin. Through 3/5. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 807 (212-247-2239); 107.
• The Salvatore Ferragamo sample sale ends today, which is enough time to try your luck at snagging boots for $129, shoes for $99, handbags that start at $99, and sunglasses for $25. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; 95.
• Built by Wendy's online sample sale features over 75 percent off clothes for women and men: For women, a seersucker sports jacket is $70 (originally $272), denim capris are $30 (originally $140), and a sequin tank dress is $60 (originally $342). For men, a jockey crew neck sweater is $40 (originally $158), men’s twill jeans are $40 (originally $153), and a men’s chambray work shirt is $40 (originally $145). Online: builtbywendy.com.
• Cosmetics brand Laura Geller is having a one-day sale with 30 percent off all cosmetics and 15 percent off skin-care products and accessories. 3/5 (One day only). 1044 Lexington Ave., nr. 75th St. (212-570-5477); 108.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.