John Mayer: "Can I give you John Mayer’s fashion tips? Will you make a blog about this? Ready? . . . Number one, in no particular order: Basics are the hardest to find. The word basic always gives the impression that it’s the easiest to find. Basics are incredibly hard to find. When you find a white T-shirt, a hoodie, a pair of jeans. When you find a basic you love, buy four of them. Because you need to create a basic private stock. Because basics come and go very quickly and next season you can be sure they will change. And it will never be the same." [Fab Sugar]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like