Yesterday ex–Project Runway contestant Kenley Collins had a hearing in Brooklyn Criminal Court about her arrest for allegedly attacking her ex-fiancé with a cat, apples, and a laptop. Kenley claimed she never threw the cat at her ex-beau Zak Penley while he was sleeping. She was charged with second-degree assault, but that will probably be dropped down to a misdemeanor next month. In an unexpected and somewhat weird turn of events, Kenley's mother is defending her to reporters, which is probably a good idea, considering her alleged propensity to throw living things. "My daughter told me they were arguing because she broke up with him and he wouldn't get out of the apartment," Jeanine Collins told the Daily News. "Zak's cat, Arlo, was bothering her, so she plopped him on a down comforter on the bed and told Zak to 'go feed him.' That's all there was to it." So now we know which cat it was!
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken