We suspected the fifth season of The Hills premiering in just weeks on MTV would be the last, since Lauren Conrad hasn't been able to shut up about how she's so over it and wants to move on. We're over you, too, LC! Anyway, Hills producers just confirmed that season five will be Lauren's last. They say she wants to lead a more private life (Yeah. Right.) and are trying to figure out how to keep the show going without her. That shouldn't be too hard, since the only skill set required for her role is wearing eyeliner and staring blankly while looking generally miserable. [AP]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her