Behold, the magnificent sketches Gwyneth Paltrow surely did all by herself in a fit of passion and inspiration for her first clothing line. More details emerge in WWD today about her seven-look capsule collection for French premium-jersey-maker ZOEtee's, called ZOEtee's Loves Gwyneth Paltrow. It will include styles for day and night that WWD calls a "mélange of Seventies glamour, rock inspiration and men’s casual suiting." Also included, from the looks of it: bike shorts and Gwynny's favorite step-up-the-curb-at-your-own-risk hemline length. The line has already been renewed for spring 2010. We hope taking on this new project won't cause GOOP to suffer.
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America