Marc Jacobs and his new fiancé, Lorenzo Martone, are in Brazil, where they fêted the opening of a new Marc Jacobs store. In a press conference Friday, Marc said he doesn't mind all the attention the media pays to his relationship with Lorenzo and he enjoys being in the spotlight, but you knew that. As reported, the couple wore matching rings to a party thrown for Marc at gay club Cantho. And rumors are swirling that the couple plans to adopt a baby girl. If that is true, she just might be the best-dressed baby ever. We hope Us Weekly realizes this and tells Suri Cruise to take a hike. [Made in Brazil]
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Blowout
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time