New Poll: Women Would Rather Win ANTM Than Nobel Peace Prize

By
Photo: Getty Images

Oxygen TV did a poll asking women ages 18 to 34 if they'd rather win a Nobel Peace Prize or America's Next Top Model. Twenty five percent more respondents said they'd rather win ANTM. Also, 75 percent would shave their heads to save someone's life, which sadly means the remaining 25 percent would rather watch someone die than give up their hair. We blame Tyra for all of this. [TV Plus/Sun Sentinel]